Thursday, March 9, 2017

Beauty and the Beast 2017 Invitations

I am so excited for Beauty and the Beast coming out on March 17th. I love Emma Watson and loved the live versions of Snow White, and after seeing the trailer I am sure I won't be disappointed.

Beauty and the Beast 2017 party printables

I created three different invitations:

Beauty and the Beast 2017 invitations


Free printable Beauty and the Beast 2017 invitations


Beauty and the Beast 2017 free party printables


Beauty and the Beast 2017 party ideas


I saved them two to a page in Dropbox so they would be a better size and easier to print. Just click on the links underneath the individual invitations to download.

And here are some coordinating cupcake toppers (12 different styles)

Beauty and the Beast party ideas


Let me know if you have any issues printing them. And i hope you enjoy. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...