Friday, September 16, 2016

Moana Birthday Banner

Parties need to be festive so I decided to create a Moana inspired banner

Moana party printables

I just used the Moana font on a tropical background from the movie

Moana Birthday banner

and then I saved them three to a page to make it a lot easier to print

Free Moana banner

Moana printable banner


Free Printable Moana birthday banner

Free Moana bunting

And I got a request for banner characters so here they are : Moana banner characters

moana blank banner

And also here is the blank banners, as someone wanted to write the birthday girls name on it. You can find the Moana font I used under Movie fonts.
Moana birthday printables

And you can find the rest of the Moana party printables here:





Please let me know if you have any issues or your thoughts on sizing as I could save the letter individually. Thanks! And hope you enjoy.


8 comments:

  1. hi thanks so much for making these. I just cant download the banner- bunting which I was really keen on. I cant see the link? am I just missing something? zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I just had it as an image before. I saved it in Drop Box now so you should be able to download it.

      Delete
  2. Any chance you could make a few banner "panels" with the characters on them too? That would be awesome! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added a few banner panels with characters on them, let me know if this is okay?

      Delete
  3. when I download the first page it saves as page 4. any way you could update that please. thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that - it should be fixed now. And thanks for letting me know!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how can I download the banner? thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...