Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Trolls Cupcake toppers

The Trolls movie is coming out November 4, 2016 and if you were a kid of the 80s you probably owned a few of these yourselves - although they seem to have gotten a lot cuter over a couple of decades...

trolls movie party printables

And I cant wait to see this movie starring Justin Timberlake and Anna Kendrick who I absolutely loved in Pitch Perfect.

trolls movie party ideas

So I created 12 different cupcakes toppers and you can print them out by 8 by 11 page. I saved them to dropbox so you can download and print them.

trolls movie cupcake toppers

trolls movie free party printables


trolls party printables


And you can also find free Trolls invitations I created.


And let me know if you are having issues printing them, and if you are looking for specific printables feel free to leave a comment and I will try my best to design them.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for creating and sharing these. There are only a handful of items available at my local retail locations, so it was so helpful to be able print these out a few hours before the classroom party to make my daughter's birthday cupcakes super cute. After attaching each cut out to a toothpick, I inserted the pick into each cupcake and added a tuft of cotton candy behind the pick, which made it look like 'troll' hair popping up from the top of each pick...the kids absolutely loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing these cupcake toppers. My daughter is going to be so excited when she sees these on her birthday cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...