Thursday, July 9, 2015

Sverve

I was trying to increase my blogging income and looking at other bloggers income reports realized I wasn't taking advantage of sponsorships. Sponsorships seem to be a leading source of income for several bloggers with the more profitable campaigns paying up to $350.

 

I have recently joined Sverve after seeing the badge on one of the blogs I follow. Sverve is a little different than some other sponsorships sites as they are also a social networking site.

You are given a sverve score (between 0 and 100) based on three factors: 

- social media influence
- blog influence
- and sverve influence
 
 
The higher your total score, the more campaigns you will be eligible to participate in. 

Your Social Media Influence is based on your social following for Twitter, Google+, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram, and scores are weighed by the significance of each platform. Twitter and Facebook are given a higher significance in determining your score.

Your Blog Influence is based on your Alexa score, unique visitors, page views, Google Page Rank and how many backlink (sites linking you) you have.

Your Sverve score is based on how many endorsements you have especially for your top 3 categories.
 
 

You can try to gain more followers by following and endorsing people and hoping they follow back, and I always click through the Sverve badge when I see it on a blog and follow them hoping we might have similar images and they will follow me back. 

And you can share tips to get more exposure, Similar to a Facebook post where you add a message, link and image and they are displayed on the dashboard. I have clicked trough and liked a few so you can potentially get more blog views from this. 

 
I also love the dashboard it shows all your social media stats and Alexa rank in one easy to read place and updates them as they change (all except for your Pinterest followers which you have to do manually)

 

You should check the campaigns often and they vary in price from about $10 to up to $350 depending on what it is. But they will tell you what is required and you can choose to apply if you want. I find it takes a long time to hear back after you apply and they rarely post a closing date so you don't know when to expect a reply by. 

I do love the Twitter campaigns though! I have been involved in two so far and they paid 10 or 12 cents per tweet. And you can tweet once every 24 hours until the campaign is over (generally about 4 days or so) That may not be a ton of money but, it only takes a few seconds if you are already in Sverve - and every little bit helps makeup a bloggers income.

Please use my link if you plan to join Sverve, it's free to sign-up and I do earn a small commission for every new referral.

If you are looking for more Sverve followers please add your Sverve account to the link-up and endorse atleast the three links above yours. Also it would be great if you could follow and endorse everyone who does the same for you so we can all increase our Sverve scores. Thanks!


 


And if you are looking for more ways to earn money blogging - check out my post:
How to Make Money Blogging: a Review of Common Affiliates

31 comments:

  1. As always, you're full of great information Kristen. Thanks for all you do & I'm using your link to signup with Sverve now. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for using my referal! I so appreciate it! I have already followed and endorsed you.

      Delete
    2. I would love to know how you do with it. More perspective is always better. Thanks, Kristen, for introducing this tool.

      Delete
  2. Kristen, I'd already signed up with Sverve (sorry I couldn't use your link-up), but hadn't done ANYthing with it! Thanks for encouraging me to :-) Just headed over, filled out my profile and already signed up for some campaigns!! We'll see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you qualify for some campaigns, and I followed and endorsed you. Thanks for linking up.

      Delete
  3. Such great information (as always!) I'm not on Sverve yet but will definitely be bookmarking this page for when I am thinking about applying. Thanks for sharing such great blogging info, it is very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I signed up a while back but I didn't know you had to look for followers. My social media is high but the blog influence might be low because of the change in my url. Why is it important to have followers in order to get campaigns? Visiting from Motivational Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually more important to get endorsements but I find followers usually endorse you. Your Sverve score is based on the three influences - social, blog and Sverve and your Sverve score is mainly composed of how many endorsements you have in your top three categories. So I hope you come back and link up and endorse those above you. And thanks so much for visiting!

      Delete
  5. Great idea for a linky hop. I had a hard time finding my profile link but I'm in and endorsed/followed everyone before me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent tips for working parents. Thanks for sharing! #MommyMeetUpMondays

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am signed up for Sverve, but didn't know about the endorsements. Your posts are always so informative.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very informative. I was unaware of this program, so it was nice to hear of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely going to check this out, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used your referral link to sign up and endorsed you :o)

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much for using my referral link! I so appreciate it. And I have endorsed you back. :)

      Delete
  10. Thank you for the great information! I'm a member of sverve, but not sure what to do next. So happy I found your post. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you found this article helpful! And I hope you sign up for the link party too, if you haven't already. :)

      Delete
  11. I hadn't heard of Sverve! I'll definitely be checking it out! Thank you for sharing this information with us at #MommyMeetupMondays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I used to do pretty well with Sverve, but it's been a while since I've had any opps. I'll have to get back into the swing of things. Great idea to have a link up! Thank you for joining us at the Best of the Blogosphere! We'll have a new link up tomorrow, and can't wait to see what you share!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you! I have just signed up, but have yet to get really started… this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the information... there is much to be confused with and every bit of info helps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ive never used Serve but it looks interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very informative, I am a part of it but don't know alot about it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a great article. I am new to sverve and still didn't know how it worked really. Thanks for linking up to Saucy Saturdays and helping us other bloggers who don't really know all the ins and outs of the media companies. I am definitely still learning!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I *very recently joined Sverve myself and am definitely looking forward to working with them on campaigns and/or sponsorships! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just joined Sverve also, I'm all over this! Going to follow you all, hope to see your face on my profile too! Love making new friends with similar interests and learning new things too!!! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sorry, I'm in twice, the first one needs to be removed, I wasn't sure what my url was, I think the second one is correct. Thanks for this opportunity, followed everyone! How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome post! Thanks for sharing and for linking up with #Alittlebitofeverything! Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Newer come across this before, but have bookmarked and will be back once I have an account set up - will use your link :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love how much valuable information you share on here, Kristen! It's always such a pleasure to be able to read and use what you put on here. I'm signing up with sverve and using your link to do so! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Kristen! I signed up Sverve, still learning how to use it and how I can make money from it... I'm following you too :-)
    Thanks for sharing all this info!
    Hugs,

    Pili

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...